Did we sound the death knell of chatbots early? Learn how Conversational AI is making a definite comeback.
In this webinar, you will learn how chatbots, re-christened as Conversational AI, is making a definite comeback, and this time around they are here to stay.
Let us begin with a known cliche
‘Chatbots are dead’
‘Long live chatbots’
According to the CBInsights report, chatbots are coming of age and organizations are relooking at chatbots not to chat but to accomplish useful tasks for their customers. In doing so they are moving up the value chain by having meaningful personalized conversations with their customers. In this webinar, we will discuss the ‘Anatomy of a successful conversational assistant’ and how organizations can have a ‘crawl, walk, run’ approach towards realizing Conversational AI assistants.
You will get to know:
• Why is business context important for a conversational AI assistant?
• Why is conversation design the most critical element in the assistant?
• How to make use of existing data to train the assistant?
• Why will personalized communication introduce stickiness?
• How omnichannel will increasingly play a critical role?
• How human-in-the-loop provides for a better experience?
• Why closure is important?
• How to measure the success of a conversational assistant?
• What are the blocks needed to realize the Conversational AI assistant?
• How can you start your journey with a Conversational AI assistant?
The key takeaways for the attendees will be:
• Conversational AI Readiness Questionnaire
• A white paper that helps you with the crawl, walk, run approach of realizing conversational assistants
• KPIs to measure
• How to mine existing assets to conversations
• Few attendees will get a one-on-one free consultation session with the speakers and rest of the team of OpenTurf to understand how these assistants can be implemented in their companies
This webinar will discuss what your company can do in the face of financial distress, particularly with respect to engaging with its creditors and other stakeholders to arrive how to arrive at a consensual restructuring.