Find out how you can demystify market behaviour using predictive analytics and unlock marketing quick wins in the present, while gaining long-term strategies for the future.
The scene in 2021 is fast-evolving, with increasing change in demand for digital solutions.
It is estimated that 77% of devices that we use today are already utilising advanced predictive analytics and ML. And a growing number of organisations are currently using advanced analytics or are looking to implement them by 2022.
The volumes of data becoming available and the increasing expectation to deliver faster and smarter solutions to our customers can create an exciting yet potentially daunting challenge!
How do we keep up with the competition without losing sight of the day to day running of the business?
In this webinar, we will look at the steps you can take towards building your organisation's longer-term predictive analytics capabilities while satisfying the need for quick-win insights and actions along the way.
We will focus on the algorithms that can be quickly adapted within your organisation to deliver actionable insight, best-in-class Business Intelligence, and a predictive analytics roadmap for positive marketing change.
Attendees will learn how to increase marketing effectiveness in the short and long-term using predictive analytics.
Following the session, attendees would have gained:
• Simple steps towards building their marketing team’s analytics capabilities
• Key considerations for market changes in 2021 – including third-party cookies, GA4, and more
• An overview of predictive analytics trends in 2021 that businesses should consider now to stay ahead of competitors
• How to align day-to-day BI goals with a longer-term analytics maturity strategy
• Delivering insight – Best practice and steps that they can take to ensure that insights are always actionable
• Methods for developing a clearer understanding of customers and their needs using a predictive analytics toolkit
• Considerations for personalisation and customer experience to drive a bigger impact on customer behaviour
Transformation into a digitally enabled business infrastructure has become more urgent post COVID. For a sustainable and profitable transformation, a structured adoption of digital tools and systems is required.
A webinar that gives an insight on how your business can achieve the best results by transforming operational efficiencies.
Understand common hiring mistakes and what can you do to increase your hiring success to above 90%.