Understand the fundamentals of how the mind works to fluidly and easily realize higher performance and well-being without the need for rigorous discipline or managing thoughts and behaviors.
Quality of Mind (QoM) is a foundation for a higher level of performance and wellbeing that drives positive organizational change and effectiveness.
What is new about Quality of Mind?
• Fundamentals of how the mind works
• Shifts to higher performance without the need for discipline
• Adding value at work AND in our broader lives
• No tradeoff between higher performance and wellbeing
What will be covered?
• Understand what is meant by QoM, how it affects us and everything we do
• Identify different levels of QoM and the effect they have on ourselves and businesses
• The secret behind higher clarity of mind in any circumstance
• Bespoke 1-2-1 coaching session (post web event) to discuss QoM and any challenges you or your organisation are experiencing
Attendees will benefit from:
• Gain new variables to leverage
• Change readiness
• Solve intractable business problems
• Higher resilience, performance & wellbeing
• More effortless leadership
• Increased innovation
• Increased desire & resourcefulness to act
The event will be centered on showcasing how businesses can embrace sales AI to identify patterns, determine which leads are most likely to be converted into deals, and to formulate suggested actions which are, based on data and most likely to lead to the best possible outcome.
Neuroscience selling is the basics of how we sell to customers by understanding their brain, actions, and decision-making patterns. It is our brain that controls our decisions, and most decisions are taken with emotions and not out of rational considerations.
Gives an understanding of financial consolidation automation, including its architecture, key issues during implementation and operation, and real-life examples from two multi-billion international clients using IBM Cognos Controller and Oracle HFM for their financial and management consolidation.
Transformation into a digitally enabled business infrastructure has become more urgent post COVID. For a sustainable and profitable transformation, a structured adoption of digital tools and systems is required.