The event will explain the importance of marketing consultation towards global economy and why businesses should work more on their marketing. Focusing more on the strategies taken by the companies for running their dropshipping business during the COVID-19 pandemic and their economic impact on e-commerce mainly using social media platforms before and after the pandemic.
Learn the importance of Marketing Consultancy and social media in keeping the global economy increasing, without being affected by the pandemic in term of an economic crisis.
The session will cover:
- Post-Pandemic Marketing Strategies: which include the strategies taken by the companies during the pandemic to complete their businesses without interruption and great losses.
- The main role of marketing in the global economy: it play a big role in the economy of nations.
- Corporate e-commerce trend: before the pandemic, the world moved to e-commerce for its benefits and ease of attracting more customers without internationals borders being an obstacle to it.
- The Effect of The Global Pandemic on Drop Shipping Business: social networking sites have become accessible to everyone, so it was necessary to use them in commerce for ease access to the consumer.
- Credibility in e-transactions: each country has its own policies on trade and regulations. Therefore, the confidentiality of the customer’s personal information and the guaranteed payment is a must in any market. Beside honesty in presenting services without deceiving the customer.
Learn more about various provisions of the UAE Corporate Tax• Identification of relevant CT areas along with its possible impact• Applicable CT compliances along with timelines• Understanding the way forward for CT impact assessment• Understanding the CT implementation and timeline for completion
Get a better appreciation of how the convergence of exponentially advancing technologies is blurring the line between physical, digital & biological realms.
Join this webinar to gain new sales techniques to strengthen your competence in segmentation to create a better customer experience.
Gives an understanding of financial consolidation automation, including its architecture, key issues during implementation and operation, and real-life examples from two multi-billion international clients using IBM Cognos Controller and Oracle HFM for their financial and management consolidation.