How you can develop a modern approach to winning business?
This session will introduce what really works by Fred Copestake, Author of 'Selling Through Partnering Skills'.
Today’s sales success is based on being:
• More focused effective selling activity
• More modern in approach and technique
• More aligned to customer and own goals
The world of sales has changed
Evolution and revolution has led to some common modern sales challenges:
‘Busy Busy Busy’
– results in wasted opportunities, is tiring and stressful and focuses on the wrong activities to deliver results
– is when salespeople are too self-centred, too technical or use bad techniques
– can happen at organisation, management and individual level; confusion leads to frustration and wasted effort
You can change:
Counter ‘Busy Busy Busy’ by become more effective.
• Prepare to make the most of opportunities
• Plan to balance work reduce stress stressful
• Process to focus on the right activity
Counter ‘Olde Worlde’ by getting up to date.
• Flip attention to the world of the customer
• Follow an approach that identifies issues
• Focus on things that actually work
Counter ‘Muddled Mindset’ by creating better alignment through
• Clarity within the organisation
• Coaching by management
• Confirmation individuals approach adds value
You can be part of the movement using modern thinking, tools and technology to make a difference in sales and be proud to move the profession forward
By booking on this session presented LIVE you will get:
• Understanding of evolution of sales and modern best practice
• Identification of YOUR type of selling
• Introduction to Partnering Skills (PQ) including a FREE self audit tool
• A framework for aligning YOUR sales approach
• FREE access to Collaborative Selling scorecard
• Special gift to drive personal effectiveness
• B1G1 donation on your behalf
A workshop on how entrepreneurs and business managers can improve decision making and a framework for applying it to their business to transform outcomes
Learn how digital business is a paradigm shift from simple digital transformation that helps businesses respond to their respective markets better and deliver what matters most to customers.
Analysis of a number of potential areas and review of recent interesting cases.